Industrial Refrigeration Technician
Time & Location
About the Event
• Installs refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, pneumatic control, and humidity control systems.
• Follow-up on open service orders.
• Ensure clients are aware of other services Alliance Offers.
• Keep appointments with current and future customers.
• Turn in and input required paperwork into data base.
• Be available to answer questions that may arise.
• Universal EPA Certified.
• Working knowledge in refrigeration.
• Knowledge of the operating principles and characteristics of the various types of refrigeration, pneumatic/ddc control, and air conditioning systems.
• Knowledge of basic electricity and control systems.
• Ability to apply the theory, technique, principles, and processes of the HVAC mechanic's trade.
• Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints, specifications, and schematics.
• Provide preventative maintenance of heating and cooling systems.